Beverage Chiller for Food & Beverage Processing
Specialize in designing and manufacturing beverage chiller for food and beverage process, especially for liquid yeast cooling and product tank cooling, including brewery, winery, cidery, distillery, Kombucha and other fermented craft processing.
Our water chillers in the food & beverage industry are used as a chilling system to remove the heat gained from the process during mixing, cooking, fermentation or after pasteurizing the product. Of course these water chillers are also can be used for many other applications. If you have any question on cooling during your beverage processing, just contact us.
These beverage chillers can be custom built according to detailed cooling requirements, to remove heat and keep constant temperature you need during your food & beverage processing. And they are available in various models with different cooling capacity to meet your cooling demand.
How is beverage chiller normally used in different food processing?
- Craft beer brewery – wort cooling, control of fermentation temperature, cooling vessels/tun, pre-packaging cooling, cooling of storage
- Wineries – cooling of fermentation process, room cooling etc.
- Cider – fermentation temperature control, chilling of juice, storage cooling
- Distillery – cooling of fermentation process, distillation Tanks & stills etc.
- Kombucha – control of fermentation temperatures, chilling after fermentation, storage cooling